MPSHome Alumni Calendar Contact

MPS Health Services

Find out more about Immunizations  

For more information about chickenpox, immunizations, and Minnesota’s School Immunization Law call or visit the website of the Minnesota Department of Health Immunization Program: 651-201-5503 1-800-657-3970 (toll free)

Commonly Used Forms:

Medication Consent Form: This form is a way for the parent/guardian and health care provider to authorize the school to give medicine to a student during the school day. Authorization is required for any prescription or over the counter medication. This form is also available in Spanish.

Self-Carry Consent Form: This form can be signed by parents/guardians to allow secondary students to self-carry nonephedrine over-the-counter pain medication such as Tylenol or Advil. See section on taking medication in school for more information. This form is also available in Spanish, Hmong, and Somali.

PDF Self-Administration of Non-Prescription Pain Medication   --  Form for Non-Prescription Pain Medication
PDF Authorization for Administration of Medication at School   --  Form for Prescription medications